hope u r great
Jun 3, 2008
hi dr bob i will keep praying for you and we always have vision of you.take care and keep your meds on time.you will die of old age and not of aids.we are here together waiting for a cure and lots of love to you and steve.do remember me and be optimistic.i will keep posting cards at your foundation's address.
one of your lovers kualalumpur malaysia
Response from Dr. Frascino
Hey there Kuala Lumpur Guy,
Thanks for the good wishes and the scenic postcards. One of these days I must find time to visit Malaysia.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does Hiv Aids Survive On Surface?
- Can People With Hiv Get Married?
- Statistics Of People Contracting Hiv From One Encounter Of Unprotected Sex
- In The Earliest Stage Of Hiv Infection Can Symptoms May Be Mistaken For The Flu
- Cytomegalovirus With Hepatitis
- Can Hepatitis C Turn Into Aids?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.