liver disease

dear dr bob i am the one who wrote you a while ago and told you about taking 75 asprin in an attempt to kill myself when i was younger and my concern that this would cause immune problems that would give me a false negative and you said no but also i read that liver disease can cause false negatives to so do you think thaat all the asprin that i took would have caused me to have liver disease i do take pain medicane pretty often and i am so terrifed that maybe i have just figured out that relly i have hiv and the medicane caused me to have liver problems and made me have false negatives please dr i have had hep a in the recent past and i have had cbcs done to would my lab work have shown this the dr over here said that i got hepatitis because most likley someone didnt wash there hands after using the bathroom and got the virus on my food please dr bob yopu have helped me so much in the past please will you help me again thank you and GOD BLESS

Swallowing seventy-five aspirins will not cause "immune problems." It can cause lots of other problems, but not immune problems.

Why do you think you have liver disease? Your doctor most likely has monitored your liver function tests and would let you know if you have significant liver disease. Most folks who have hepatitis A recover completely and spontaneously. Even if you had "liver disease," this would not cause false-negative HIV tests! Your fears are once again unwarranted. Counseling to help you cope with your unwarranted and irrational fears of being HIV infected may well be very helpful for you.

Kiss and drink (mouth to mouth)
hope u r great