Swallowed cum. am I at risk??

I had a night with 2 guys. started with condoms but ended doing full penetration with both of them both them in me and me in them(no comdom, but no come) and I swallowed their come, Am I at risk????? I'm scared as I overheard him say to his partner at the end of the night that he should get HIV test..

I don't know the risks of transmission..

They both want to come inside me on Saturday (and me in them) should I stay safe insread..

I think you already know the answer to your own question, now don't you?

Unprotected sex places you at risk for STDs, including HIV. I strongly advise you not place yourself at any additional risk. You'll also need STD screening plus an HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. But once again, you already knew that, right? Of course you did!

Take a read through the archives for more detailed information on HIV-transmission risk and safer sexual techniques.

Use a latex condom for all penetrative sex and stay well, OK?

Likelihood of Contraction?
CAN I GIVE MYSELF AN STD (QTND: CAN YOU GIVE YOURSELF AN STD BY MASTURBATION, 2008)