withdrawal of question

Doc, I am the one with the hangnail and towel question. I withdraw my question and desire no response. I sent the question to you on the evening of April 29. The reason I am withdrawing my question is because after me reading it several times I can see how stupid the question is. You have already answered this question for me and then I try to ask it again in a different context. Please excuse me for wasting your valuable. time. There are alot of people out there who have legitimate worries and questions. I am working on this ocd thing and am making progress. Doc, how many different ways can you answer a question when it is asked over and over? I admire the work you do. May God bless you. signed hung up by a hangnail.

Thank you for your consideration! How many different ways can I answer the same question when it is asked over and over again? Well, the verdict is still out on that, because some questions are still being resubmitted on a continual basis. I've named these QTND (questions that never die). The interesting thing about QTND is that they have ATNC (answer that never change). Consequently this forum at times could be renamed "The Department of Redundancy Department."

Stay well.

Woooohoooo and Thanks
Thanks for NOT answering my question, makes me think I am worrying for nothing