Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

withdrawal of question
Jun 2, 2008

Doc, I am the one with the hangnail and towel question. I withdraw my question and desire no response. I sent the question to you on the evening of April 29. The reason I am withdrawing my question is because after me reading it several times I can see how stupid the question is. You have already answered this question for me and then I try to ask it again in a different context. Please excuse me for wasting your valuable. time. There are alot of people out there who have legitimate worries and questions. I am working on this ocd thing and am making progress. Doc, how many different ways can you answer a question when it is asked over and over? I admire the work you do. May God bless you. signed hung up by a hangnail.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

Thank you for your consideration! How many different ways can I answer the same question when it is asked over and over again? Well, the verdict is still out on that, because some questions are still being resubmitted on a continual basis. I've named these QTND (questions that never die). The interesting thing about QTND is that they have ATNC (answer that never change). Consequently this forum at times could be renamed "The Department of Redundancy Department."

Stay well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Woooohoooo and Thanks
Next
Thanks for NOT answering my question, makes me think I am worrying for nothing

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.