Jun 1, 2008
if somebody who is cooking in your house for last 10 yrs has recently been diagnosed hiv , do u think the other people who ate that food can be at a risk. sometimes the victim would cut his finger while chopping veggies & cook with the same hand. he said he was operated for appendix 10 yrs ago before he started working at our place & had blood transfusion out there.
Response from Dr. Frascino
HIV is not transmitted by casual contact, such as that which you describe in your question. Period.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- I Had Sex With Someone Who Had Hep C Does That Mean I Have It
- Are Swollen Glands Hiv Early Symptoms?
- Can Colloidal Silver Treat Neuropathy?
- Can You Get Hiv From Touching Infected Blood?
- Probability Of Hiv Transmission With Condom
- If A Man Is Infected With Hiv Can He Pass It On To His Unborn Child?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.