Jun 1, 2008
if somebody who is cooking in your house for last 10 yrs has recently been diagnosed hiv , do u think the other people who ate that food can be at a risk. sometimes the victim would cut his finger while chopping veggies & cook with the same hand. he said he was operated for appendix 10 yrs ago before he started working at our place & had blood transfusion out there.
Response from Dr. Frascino
HIV is not transmitted by casual contact, such as that which you describe in your question. Period.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Penis After Protected Anal Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Irritation On Penis Tip After Sex Chlamydia Sti
- Pain In Urethra After Sex (not An Std)
- What Kinds Of Infections Could Cause A Brown Discharge?
- Can You Get Hiv From Having Blood Drawn?
- Does Hiv Cause An Increase In Eosinophil Count?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.