Autofellatio Safe on Back & intestines?

Is autofellatio safe on your back can you damage back doing this & what about rest of insides like intestines & such I found out at around 6 that if I got the right position I could reach to do this. Was interested in girls early but turned to this since the girls were not interested in doing more than stupid little dates at that young age. now I found since I'm single when I am single & need sex I please myself this way, but been afraid to try this all the time would do it every day if I had no a doctor tell me it's safe to do. Too embarrassed to ask my regular md and plus she's not a he so it would be even more awkward to ask if this is safe on my back & insides also it does make my throat soar I have acid reflex could it just be aggravating that also is it possible that it caused that acid reflex because all my family eats spicy foods like Italian spaghetti which I grew up on every night for dinner & such and as far as I know I'm the only one with this problem in my family so was thinking maybe the bending messed up my stomach causing this. and since if it did can it make this problem worse? should I stop all together or can I do this every day when I'm in between sexual partners without worries ? one last question is it safe to twist a stiff to get that really sensitive part on your tongue caz I tried once and was like best feeling ever but then after my penis hurt for like the whole dang day. and it felt like I had been punched in the balls or something. also if it makes a difference I am a male about 25 ish and 6ft and only 6inch so I and bending a lot to reach every time after I have to self pop my back, back into place to stop pain oh which leads me to last question is that bad for my back I must be doing it correctly cause as soon as I get it the pain starts to fade from my back. but occasionally I think I miss and then it hurts for the whole day sometimes or at least a couple hours I only ask here cause I have searched the net pretty good & there is hardly any health info about this or knowledge period about it there should be more helpful info somewhere since it's not a subject you can bring up face to face with a doctor without turning red a bit.

Autofellatio, eh? Hmm . . . guess those yoga and stretching classes have really paid off! Many guys attempt this but most never manage to get even close to connecting, so I'm sure your post has induced some "penis envy" in our readers. (Others may be reaching for the phone to sign up for an advanced yoga course while reading this!) Certainly flexing your core can put some stretch and strain on your back, but as for the bending causing stomach problems, no, this would not be a problem. I'm not exactly sure what you mean by "self popping" your back back into place. Generally speaking, joints shouldn't be popping out of place! I'd suggest you just continue to work on your flexibility and try not to get too carried away playing with your "home entertainment center." If anything causes significant discomfort, stop doing it (so to speak).

As for twisting your stiffy, again if it causes pain, you've twisted too far!

I'll repost some information about autofellatio below for you (and our readers).

Be well Flexible-Guy.

Autofellatio (AUTOFELLATIO) Apr 15, 2007

Recently I tried autofellatio. I was almost successful. My question is, is it possible to contract an oral infection from it? I'm a virgin, that should help. But a couple hours later I noticed two sore spots on my lip. I think it's from my tooth rubbing up against it, but I'm a paranoid person. So pleas,e just verify this for me.

There is no need to wait for a personal response from me. The reassurance you seek is already waiting for you in the archives. (See below.)

CAN IT BE?? (AUTOFELLATIO) Dec 15, 2006

when i suck on my cock i was wondering if i can get dieases from sucking my own?

Diseases from tonguing your own tallywhacker? Hmmm . . . well, perhaps a sore back or stiff neck from the crouch positioning. Oh . . . you don't have to crouch all that much? Hmmm . . . WOWZA, just how big is that one-eyed trouser snake of yours? Oh, you're Italian. OK, now I understand. The answer is no. You can not give yourself anything but a good time by autofellating Mr. Happy. See below.

Boyfriend & Autofellatio Jan 11, 2006

My boyfriend loves sucking his cock, he started that even before he started going out with guys. He does it now while I'm topping him. I love sucking him while I'm fucking him, but somehow it's not the same for him. He's very rough with his dick and sucks himself really hard. I wouldn't mind doing it the same way. Question: Is it safe, is it ok with his prostate/glands to suck him really hard? Please, somehow I'm very concern, plus I don't let him do it to me that way. Thanks Abel & Rod

Hello Abel and Rod,

Rod is able to suck his own rod while Abel is able to suck Rod while fucking him??? Hmmm . . . one can only wonder how Abel is able to do this and how big Rod's rod must be for this to be physically possible. Oh, never mind . . . . On to your question. You're concerned about Rod's prostate gland if you suck him really hard??? Gosh, Abel, how hard is hard? Are you so powerful that you could suck the chrome off a bumper? Abel, I think your fears are unwarranted. You can suck enthusiastically. Just don't use your teeth or traumatize Rod's rod to the point of physical damage (black and blue marks, broken skin, etc.).

Aside from that, you shouldn't worry about sucking so hard that you might turn your boyfriend inside out, OK?

Autofellatio worries Jul 21, 2005

I have recently discovered my ability to self suck and cannot stop. Recently, however, I've had a sore throat.

I am not sexually active if that can help any.. Also, I am able to self suck but not able to deep throat so that shouldn't be the cause. I do swallow.

Anyways, could autofellatio be the cause of my sore throat or should I not worry about it?

Hmmm . . . it appears those yoga classes are really paying off! You're just telling us all this to make us jealous, right??? I suppose the next thing you'll tell us is that you can open a ketchup bottle just using your tongue, right?

OK, Mr. Big, I see no reason for you to worry. Your new party trick is not the cause of your sore throat.

Hey, if you ever come up for air and find you need gainful employment, I think the adult film industry might be interested in your ahem talent.

Stay well.

ARS Question--QUICK QUESTION
hiv