Occchhhhh She Bit It Off Part 2

Thanks my west coast amigo!!!!I did get your answer to my initial question which is listed below,,,, thanks so much. I will donate again on monday. Do you have thoughts regarding the fact that she has a regular sleep partner / boyfriend,,, whom wouldnt be covered by her hiv test or am I freaking for nothing. I am begining to think sex is more problems then its worth. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Greetings DR F. Two weeks ago I ran into a gal pal at the local tavern. I hadnt seen her since high school some 15 years earlier. I ended up in a car with her where she briefly performed oral sex on me. Let me note that I am circumsized. After about one or two minutes I told her to stop. Lets just say her teeth were being used a bit to much!!!! Two days latter I had a black mark next to my pee hole. I went to my primary care doc to make sure she did not give me an STD. After exam he laughed and said it was a bruise (black and blue). He said that a bruise is when a blood vessel breaks and blood collects below the skin. He felt this was no risk to me. He advised that for a man to get hiv from a blow job the women would have to have alot of blood in her mouth or open wounds. Is this correct? In addition he stated that the blood would have to enter a cut I had or my urethrea. Is that true? Finally he said salivia does not transfer hiv. Is that true? Lastly I will advise that my friend went with me to get an hiv test. The result was negative. This would cover her ex boyfriends. She then told me she lives with a guy whom she sleeps with. So that would be her only partner not covered in her sexual history. Anyway can you please answer my questions listed above. My Dr said I have no real concerns. As always thanks!! I have donated in the past and I will do so again.

Even taking this into consideration, I see no cause for concern. If for whatever reason you remain worried, a single rapid HIV test at the three-month mark would put your (unwarranted) worries permanently to rest. The results will undoubtedly be negative.

Thanks for your donations to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). They are much appreciated.

(As for the weekend, it has been great so far. Just had a cosmopolitan and saw the Sex and the City movie. What could be more fun than that?)

Ouch She Bit It Off May 31, 2008

Best Regards, Black & Blue Boy

Hello Black and Blue Boy,

A one-minute toothy blowjob left your tallywhacker black and blue?!?!?! OUCHAMAGOUCHA! Sounds like your Buck-Toothed Betty could eat corn on the cob through a picket fence!

I agree with your doctor's assessment. Your HIV risk is negligible at best. Saliva that does not contain visible blood would not be considered a significant risk for HIV transmission during a toothy nosh on your penis Popsicle. That your toothy gal-pal subsequently tested HIV negative puts your HIV risk into the essentially nonexistent category. I see no cause for concern other than perhaps having to explain the rather unusual bruise to your potential sexual playmates during the healing phase!

Thanks for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Stay safe. Stay well.

100 dollars please help me
You've answered my questions...now I have another one!