After reading the archives on Dogs and HIV

When I first purchased my Maltipoo I did ask the vet if it was possible for me to infect her. The vet told me no of course. I was relieved. But since the 'H' in HIV means Human I am confused as to how cats can get HIV. Although my vet tells me that HIV in cats is Feline HIV...I wonder why you've kept stating in those odd pet questions that the 'H' means only humans can get it?

Thanks for your answer! (p.s. I do not have a cat nor do I hump my dog nor do I let her hump me-she is not interested in it :( lol lol)

HIV is "Human" Immunodeficiency Virus. Period. Cats do not get HIV. There is no such thing as "Feline HIV." Cats can get infected with a distantly related type of virus but it's quite distinct from HIV.

As for your Maltipoo not being interested in you sexually, sorry, I can't help you there. Maybe she's a lesbian?

Man of the Decade!!!
anemia and changing