preliminary WooHoo... and thank you

Hello Dr. Bob -

You may remember me (the guy who got the surprise brief oral from a stripper and freaked).

Just got my antibody test back after 25 days. Not conclusive, I know... but along with your answer makes me and my wife feel much better. Taking a hard look at myself these days, my actions and how I will learn from this.

Still getting tested at the 6 week and 3 month mark.

But I just wanted to say thank you for you for the work you do. (And $100 contribution made.)

God bless.

Thank you for your very generous gift to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). Your one gift will touch many lives of those in desperate need, turning hopelessness into hope. On behalf of those lives, please accept my heartfelt thanks. In return, my good-luck/good-health karma has been sent that your definitive three-month HIV test remains negative. I'm quite confident it indeed will remain negative.

Good luck. Many thanks.

Social Effects of Steroid Treatment
Man of the Decade!!!