What kind of condom best use for HIV?
May 31, 2008
To Whom It May Concern,
My friend and I would very much like to know what kind of best condom for HIV protect?
Response from Dr. Frascino
I'd suggest you read through the archives of this forum. There you will learn all about condoms, safer sexual practices and HIV prevention. To briefly respond to your question, either latex or polyurethane condoms can be used to prevent HIV. Natural or lambskin condoms protect against pregnancy, but not HIV.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Symptoms Of Hiv Lung Infection
- Candidiasis Of The Urinary Tract?
- Pectoral Lymph Glands And Hiv
- Is There No Risk Of Getting Hiv Through Fellatio?
- How Many Times Should You Get A Hepatitis B Vaccine?
- If I Had Unprotected Sex With An Hiv Positive Woman What Are The Odds That I Am Infected?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.