Lift The Idiotic Travel and Immigration Ban

Dr. Bob. Hello from Ireland. I hope that one of the first actions by President OBama is to lift that moronic ban on HIV/AIDS tourists and would be immigrants. That said, you and all the experts have contributed to my knowledge on HIV/AIDS. My ever best to you and Dr. Steve. Kevin

Hi Kevin,

Considering what a total mess the moronic rodeo clown currently occupying the White House has made of Iraq, the environment, the economy and the world, I'm assuming President Obama is going to be extremely busy throughout his presidency just trying to mitigate the damage Dubya has wrought while beginning to set things right once again. Considering Obama has both smarts and common sense, (Dubya is completely deficient in both), I'm confident the HIV travel ban will be lifted.

PEP?
What kind of condom best use for HIV?