Lift The Idiotic Travel and Immigration Ban
May 31, 2008
Dr. Bob. Hello from Ireland. I hope that one of the first actions by President OBama is to lift that moronic ban on HIV/AIDS tourists and would be immigrants. That said, you and all the experts have contributed to my knowledge on HIV/AIDS. My ever best to you and Dr. Steve. Kevin
Response from Dr. Frascino
Considering what a total mess the moronic rodeo clown currently occupying the White House has made of Iraq, the environment, the economy and the world, I'm assuming President Obama is going to be extremely busy throughout his presidency just trying to mitigate the damage Dubya has wrought while beginning to set things right once again. Considering Obama has both smarts and common sense, (Dubya is completely deficient in both), I'm confident the HIV travel ban will be lifted.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Runny Nose An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Diarrhea After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Vaginal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Glands After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.