Going out of my mind will donate!

Hello Dr Frascino,

I am worried about a recent mishap I had while in Singapore. I was quite drunk and had sex with a thai sex worker. I used protection during intercourse and she also performed oral sex on me and this was also protected. My worry is that she also performed rimming on me and this was not protected. I am scared out of my mind now that this could have exposed me to HIV. I thought I saw red fluid in her mouth but I think this was because she was wearing a huge amount of lipstick. I even checked the condom afterwards filling it up with water and it was totally intact. Do you think this misadventure warrants a HIV test? Thank you. I will donate 100dollars to your foundation, how can I do this with credit card?

Relax Max. There are no documented cases of HIV transmission or acquisition from rimming or getting rimmed. Your HIV fears are completely unwarranted.

Thank you for your generous donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. Donation information (via credit card and other means) can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. Your one gift will touch many lives. On behalf of those lives, please accept my heartfelt thanks.

what about you?
HIV2? PLEASE Dr. Bob, will donate if you just answer my question once and for all!