The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Going out of my mind will donate!

May 31, 2008

Hello Dr Frascino,

I am worried about a recent mishap I had while in Singapore. I was quite drunk and had sex with a thai sex worker. I used protection during intercourse and she also performed oral sex on me and this was also protected. My worry is that she also performed rimming on me and this was not protected. I am scared out of my mind now that this could have exposed me to HIV. I thought I saw red fluid in her mouth but I think this was because she was wearing a huge amount of lipstick. I even checked the condom afterwards filling it up with water and it was totally intact. Do you think this misadventure warrants a HIV test? Thank you. I will donate 100dollars to your foundation, how can I do this with credit card?

Response from Dr. Frascino


Relax Max. There are no documented cases of HIV transmission or acquisition from rimming or getting rimmed. Your HIV fears are completely unwarranted.

Thank you for your generous donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. Donation information (via credit card and other means) can be found on the foundation's Web site at Your one gift will touch many lives. On behalf of those lives, please accept my heartfelt thanks.

Dr. Bob

what about you?
HIV2? PLEASE Dr. Bob, will donate if you just answer my question once and for all!

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

 Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint