Dubya joke (no question)
May 31, 2008
President Bush is rehearsing his speech for the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games. He begins his remarks with "Oh,Oh,Oh,Oh,Oh" Immediately his speech writer rushes over to the lectern and whispers in the President's ear: "Mr President, those are the Olympic rings. Your speech is underneath."
Response from Dr. Frascino
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute
- Vomiting After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Female Condom To Prevent Bleeding During Sex
- How Long Does It Normally Take For Your Pap Smear Test Results Come Back?
- Does Everyone Infected With Hiv Produce Antibodies?
- Does HIV Cause High Blood Pressure?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.