4 month, 2 weeks

dear Dr.Bob, let me start by saying i love you so much,cuz no one does what your doing, ur amaing,,Dr im 22 yrs boy and im having hard life since 5 month, i dont know why but i had a hand job done bye a prostitute,just a hand job and she used a kind of oil..i tested 4 times till now and its negative. the last test was 4month and 2 weeks after the handjob..im really scared and im not able to concentarte on my studies and i already failed some of my courses at uni..i cant stop thinking about this issue..plz help me Dr Bob..im almost sure that she is Hiv+..is it possible to get infected?..thanks again for ur help. yours, faling student

Hello Failing Student,

Your negative HIV test at four months and two weeks following a hand job is definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem! No way. No how. So now you have no reason not to study and get those grades back up! Yell WOO-HOO, grab your books and head for the library!!!

Donated..Please Just Some Good Old Fashioned Karma
Testing (really important..hope this helps for the rest of you)