Donated..Please Just Some Good Old Fashioned Karma

Hi Dr. Bob.

I have been around your forum for about 8 weeks now and it eases my mind alot.

About 2 months ago I had an encounter with another male (I asked if he was negative and he said yes and he had tested recently..as in 3 weeks before we hooked up). We engaged in mutual blowjobs..I only performed on him for about 10 seconds twice and then just kissing the shaft..It was my first time and I didnt enjoy it. No ejaculation occurred

Now I know my risks are low (as per your archived responses)..but I really just want to know from you that my personal risk was really low and for you to send me your good Karma. I will get my test results back tomorrow, but I will follow-up with the 3 month test. You should have received my 2nd donation today.

Thanks for all your help and good karma..

Your HIV-acquisition risk is negligible to nonexistent. My good-luck karma has been signed, sealed and sent with my blessings. Although in reality I doubt you really need it for such an extremely low risk! I'm absolutely confident your three-month definitive HIV test will be WOO-HOOable!

Thank you for your donations to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). They are warmly appreciated!

Be well! (I'm sure you are!)

Another oral - but seriously worried
4 month, 2 weeks