Another oral - but seriously worried

I asked a question awhile ago but it was not answered - guess it was because it was another oral! question. I think my case might be different. I might be one of the 1 in 20,000 who caught HIV through oral sex. I was in dubai in Feb. 2007 and visited a massage parlour (yes, they exist there). After the massage the lady kissed my balls three times and then performed covered blowjob (condom suppplier by her). after about 5 - 6 weeks I felt very sick - sore muscles, nausea, no fever or swollen glands though.Since that time I have felt sick with sore leg muscles, joint pain and now very sore and painful feet. It just never seems to get better - have you ever heard of symptoms lasting this long? I have not had an HIV test.

thanks

You think your case might be different? I don't.

You think you contracted HIV from a masseuse who kissed your balls three times and gave you a protected blowjob? I don't.

So I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree. Of course, if you're really concerned, a simple rapid HIV test at the three-month mark will prove definitively that I am correct.

Sorry Charlie, you'll have to look elsewhere for your 15-minutes of fame. HIV is not your problem!

Butt rubbing
Donated..Please Just Some Good Old Fashioned Karma