Question regarding Oral sex. I am going to donate , so I need your help.please don't delete.

Dear Doctor, Thank you so much for your time which is being spent for all people and thank you for your considerate that makes us a relax one.

Straight to my case , then to my questions:

I am 27 year old male , straight one in a good health. My case was the only one of episode of an Oral sex that I did in my whole life with unknown HIV girl , but I think she has HIV or HCV or both of them , however I just was an insertive one + sharing the same Cola glass +one dry kiss and finger her above her underwear all of them for a seconds for each one. Never ever drunk never ever used IV drug. I am an immune one of HBV that the test still shows > 1000. So:

I know that SF HIV study said: all of men that had sex with men and then cought HIV from only Oral sex were performing partners , but: 1) Is true that never ever cought HIV from Oral sex and in particular for an insertive one "recieving Oral sex " , " except that one of biting incident"?

2) Is true that never ever cought HIV from sharing the same glass , dry kiss and fingering girl from above underwear?

3) Is true that also never ever cought HCV and even HDV from Oral sex in general and in particular for an insertive one and also in particular for the previous cases?

4) Is negative of all STDs at 12.5 weeks(87 days) from the same possible exposure of Oral sex conclusive , definitive and sufficient tests for an insertive one?

5) Have you ever seen , read or even heard that a negative HIV1/2 one was tested at 3 months and then turn to positive from the same possible exposure and from Oral sex?

6) According to your experience and to the most conservative and relaible health centers in the world , so are multiplay negative HIV1/2 tests and in particular that test was done at 8.5 months from the same possible exposure of Oral sex a conclusive, definitive and sufficient test for all worst possibilities of an Oral sex. (i.e present blood at each of partners Or blood inside her mouth and cut or even Love drop on the penis)?

7) Also I donated at 6.5 months at a government hospital from the same possible exposure of Oral sex and in the next day that the nurse said me which HIV, HCV , HBV and others tests that I don't know what was it? all of them were negative , so is that a conclusive, definitive and sufficient test for HIV1/2 and for HCV?

8) Now , Is a negative HIV1/2 test at 6 months (180 days) a conclusive, definitive and sufficient test for everyone regardless of the risk , regardless of the situation how was, regardless their health and for all worst possibilities from the same possible exposure?

Again thank you for your time and your consideration.

1. The HIV-acquisition risk for insertive oral sex is negligible.

2. Yes.

3. Oral sex is not considered to be a risk for HCV. I don't know what "HDV" is.

4. Yes.

5. No.

6. Yes.

7. Yes, assuming they tested you for HIV-1/2 and HCV.

8. Yes.

You're welcome!

Thanks for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org).

You can read much more about oral sex and the modes of HIV and other STD transmission in the archives.

Stay safe. Stay well.

how you going? ( Concerned Ozzie)
You were right