how you going? ( Concerned Ozzie)

Gd'day bob,

I was concerned as you havent responded for 5 days now, usually such instances occur when you are travelling, however, you ensure you inform the readers about it in advance....

However, this time, you havent, so i am assuming you aint travelling... I hope all is good and you are in the pink of the health!!looking forward to your response...

Take care mate... you touch a million lives!

Love and respect Rob

God bless and long live bob!

Hey Concerned Ozzie,

Thanks for your concern! I'm sure you and all our readers know how an unscheduled event can muck up one's best laid plans. Well, yours truly is certainly not immune to these events! I would explain in more detail, but the event was so unbelievable that if I tried to explain it folks might think that my driveway no longer goes all the way to the street (so to speak!). So suffice it to say I have very recently racked up impressive frequent flyer miles and a whole new chapter for my memoir, if I ever get around to writing it. (Yeah, it really was that incredible!)

So, I'm back! (And smiling like a Cheshire cat, by the way!)

Nipple and back rub
Question regarding Oral sex. I am going to donate , so I need your help.please don't delete.