Nipple and back rub

Hey there doctor!

As i read past responses looking for a situation similar to mine, i realized (which you already know) that most of us are looking for a faint glimmer of hope during a self-induced tunnel of darkness surrounding a questionable act fueled by regret, shame and the sudden realization of our lack of invincibility. Most of us simply are dumb dumbs who could have used better judgement in a time of horniness. (Good title for a self-help book: "Better Judgement in a Time of Horniness")

But alas, here's my entrance ticket to the hopefully worried-well category.

A couple of weeks ago i attended a sex establishment. As i walked around, a guy (offering his services) grabbed my penis and stroked it for a minute or so. We walked into a room where he offered to perform oral, but i declined, opting instead for what turned out to be an amazing back massage. (Yes, i know, a sex shoppe and i'm getting my knots and kinks out of my upper back, go figure!). He massaged my back and arms for a while (over my clothes). He then placed his hands under my shirt and teased my pierced nipples for about 5 minutes.

Point is, at no time was there any exchange of bodily fluids between us. Just him and his hands on my nips. When it was done, i went to the bathroom and noticed that the sides of my nipples (where the piercings go in) were tender and slightly raw.

I walked out and saw him again, we sat around and chit chatted for a bit, i asked to see his hands and there were no visible cuts, no blood or anything of the sort.

Do you think there was a chance of exposure? Would the presence of any virus in his hand have dissipated after the back rub over my clothes?

Am i worried for nothing? I developed a cold a week after, but so did the rest of my family. No fever, no aches and pains, just a good ol' cold. I woke up today and found a couple of pinkish spots on my chest and back, most of which have already disappeared.

Would you be kind as to grant me admission on the worried-well section? Or do you think i have real reason for concern?

Thank you for all that you do on this site. You're the kind of guy i'd like to sit around and chit chat over a martini or two.

Hello future author of "Better Judgment in a Time of Horniness,"

No doubt the conclusion of your book, which, by the way, is bound to be not only a New York Times bestseller, but also a featured selection on Oprah's book club and at Starbucks, is simply that "God gives men a brain and a penis but only enough blood to run one at a time."

So here comes your very own personalized "faint glimmer of hope during a self-induced tunnel of darkness surrounding a questionable act fueled by regret, shame, and the sudden realization of lack of invincibility": Relax Max! Your HIV-acquisition risk is nonexistent! You are hereby granted full and immediate admission to our X-Files (ex-worried wells) with all the rights, benefits and privileges. Congratulations!

As for a chitchat over a martini or two, well, do I get to see the pierced nips???

Be well. Stay well.

Being Undectable for 3yrs what are the chances of me passing HIV on - sex wise??
how you going? ( Concerned Ozzie)