why is this kept from the public?

I spoke to an HIV tester, and I'm hoping that I misunderstood...but I was told that the virus can lay dormant and stay at such a low load that it remains undetectable from an anitbody test.

This is frightening, especially knowing that it might take longer than your woo hooable 6month mark.

I don't know if I misunderstood or not, I'm hoping you could put this in perspective...

Sure, I can easily "put this into perspective." Either you indeed did misunderstand what you heard or that HIV tester is not the brightest bulb in the tanning bed, so to speak.

There is no such thing as "dormant" HIV that stays at low levels and remains undetectable to antibody tests! Period. So don't be frightened. OK? In fact, the only thing "frightening" about what you wrote is the possibility an HIV tester is passing out such alarming misinformation! I hope you'll take the opportunity to enlighten him.

Be well.

8 ELISA & 3 PCR tests after PEP (DOUBLE BAGGING) (USING TWO CONDOMS)
COPD