May 23, 2008
Please would you finally reply back to me I need your advice I had oral sex with a man for about 5 seconds then I got a 10 week HIV test I just want to know can I move on. I promise I will make a donation if you replay back
Response from Dr. Frascino
The information you seek has been waiting for you in the archives. Check it out! I'll sum up the information with three quick points and refer you to the archives for more detailed explanations, OK?
1. Oral sex carries only a very low risk for HIV transmission/acquisition.
2. HIV-antibody tests taken prior to the three-month mark are not considered to be definitive or conclusive.
3. Donations to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org) or any nonprofit charity, for that matter, should be made in the spirit of generosity and compassion and not as an inducement to get me to respond to your question. My services here are free and available to all, whether or not they wish to make a contribution.
Good luck. Be well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If I Have Aids Or Hiv What Would Show Up Abnormal In Blood Tests?
- Would A Cbc Test Show If You Have Chlamydia
- Will I Still Have Symptoms After Being Treated For Chlamydia?
- What Can Cause Herpes False Positive?
- Treatment Of Chlamydia How Long Before Symptoms Gone
- Syphilis Diagnosis How Long Before I Can Have Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.