$102 donation

Please would you finally reply back to me I need your advice I had oral sex with a man for about 5 seconds then I got a 10 week HIV test I just want to know can I move on. I promise I will make a donation if you replay back

The information you seek has been waiting for you in the archives. Check it out! I'll sum up the information with three quick points and refer you to the archives for more detailed explanations, OK?

1. Oral sex carries only a very low risk for HIV transmission/acquisition.

2. HIV-antibody tests taken prior to the three-month mark are not considered to be definitive or conclusive.

3. Donations to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org) or any nonprofit charity, for that matter, should be made in the spirit of generosity and compassion and not as an inducement to get me to respond to your question. My services here are free and available to all, whether or not they wish to make a contribution.

Good luck. Be well.

donation of 101
STD's and mutual masturbation