donation of 101
May 23, 2008
many many thanks... it was an average exposure but the nodes have been freakintg me out.... i cant vote cause i am a brit... but will dontate the wedge...
Response from Dr. Frascino
You're welcome. Don't freak out about swollen lymph nodes. They go up and down for a wide variety of reasons and are certainly not HIV specific. Thanks for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org).
Be well. Stay well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Are Purple Bumps On Side Of Mouth Cheeks A Sign Of Hiv?
- Can Hiv Enter Through A Pimple?
- Can I Still Work As An Nurse If I Have Hiv?
- Hiv Blood Mixed With Saliva On Dental Instrument
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.