|donation of 101
May 23, 2008
many many thanks... it was an average exposure but the nodes have been freakintg me out.... i cant vote cause i am a brit... but will dontate the wedge...
| Response from Dr. Frascino
You're welcome. Don't freak out about swollen lymph nodes. They go up and down for a wide variety of reasons and are certainly not HIV specific. Thanks for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org).
Be well. Stay well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Hiv Because You Have Small Cuts On Your Fingers?
- Will Two People Infected With Genital Herpes Make Each Others Herpes Worse?
- Will Shingles Keep Coming Back After Getting It Once?
- Where Does Genital Herpes Enters Body?
- What Is The Percentage Of Teens That Have Had Chlamydia?
- What Happens If Genital Herpes Goes Untreated?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.