Archive I read

Hello Dr Bob-

I hope you are well and feeling ok. I appreciate what you do for everyone here and I think you are a role model. I will donate on your website for sure!

My question is about an archive. "blood in food" It is a basic question. Rick says there hasnt been any case of hiv from food. it is posted in 1996, A) is that still accurate? B) Does his ansewer mean that even if someone deliberetly put blood or semen in someones food still no cases of hiv from food? thanks doctor bob! stay well my friend! Pokemon

Hello Pokemon,

A. Yep!

B. Why would someone "deliberetly" put blood or semen in your food? When McDonald's says it puts a secret sauce on its Big Mac, it doesn't mean they have a bunch of horned-up dudes under the golden arches spunking on the burgers. Your fears of HIV-tainted blood and baby batter on your escargots or popcorn or whatever are irrational. But even if this extremely unlikely scenario was to occur, your HIV-acquisition risk would remain essentially nonexistent. HIV does not live very long at all outside the body.

Thanks for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Be well.

ITALIANO
OTC Interactions