ITALIANO

Hey Doc

When are you going to update ur website, concertedeffort.org. We want to see updated pics of ur sexy butt.

You want to see my sexy butt? Hmm . . . sweet talker, I'll bet you say that to all the cyber-sexperts now don't cha? Actually the Foundation Web site (www.concertedeffort.org) is being updated to announce several upcoming "events," including a Bay Area concert on November 23. Yes, we'll include some pictures, but sorry, no butt shots. So Tony Testosteroni, if you want to see those kinds of pictures you'll have to find them elsewhere on the Web, just like everyone else. (Kidding, don't start searching! The most you'll uncover are some shots from a bare chest calendar competition. I was runner up a few years ago. It was an HIV/AIDS fundraising vehicle. See, I'll do just about anything to raise funds for this cause. Note I said "just about!" So that means no butt shots!)

autoimmune + HIV
Archive I read