i am almost diet....Plz Reply Dr. Bob

hello Dr. Bob, Hi doctor how r u? Dr. really Dr. you are a angel man.you help lot of people. and all we pray for you... Dr. i belong to pakistan and my english is very very poor.i thing u understand me and reply me. 22 march i sex with postitute,only finguring vergina, niple sucking like 8 to 10 min(i dont feel taste during nipple sucking)and just lip kissing 4 to 5 sec(not any cut in my lips) and my biggest mistake i dont fingure wash and i smoke sigrette i dont remember that her fluid was in my fingure or not.and next day i feel very guilty, depress, and also thinking about HIV i was very depress and anxiety, after 11 day mild fever, cough, 1,2 time vomiting tounsil...mild loose stool. but 2,3 day after i fill better. but tension was always in my mind about HIV and i cant sleep. during 4 week after exposure. again fever (99.5% 2,3 days) tounsil 1 time vomiting, tiredness,anxiety,sore throat, body aches,dark eye lid. white tounge, loss of appeite loose stool(not hard and not very loose) and depressionnow i got test HIv(MEIA third generation test screening)at 35 day were negative. i feel better about this test but during six week constipation, lot of gases,mucus and now also. during 7th week belch, very low eye pain and some time very low headache(2, 3 day).during 8th week red rash in thigh.contipation, belch lot of gases mild fever.. All symtom tell me i m HIV .. i m hopeless. i know very well thats five week negative is not very engoring.. vast majority infect within 6 to 8 week.my mind always said that i have HIV. and my bedluck that in my country there is no any good HIV Specialist.dr, bob what r u saying about my symtom and my risk factor(finguring,kissing , nipple sucking) u r welldone job and i will donate your foundation.. again i m really sorry my english is very poor.. but plzz reply me

Hi Pakistan-Guy,

Thanks for your kind comments.

Your HIV-acquisition risk (fingering, kissing, nipple sucking, cigarette smoking without washing your hands) is essentially nonexistent, assuming the skin on your finger that was doing the probing was intact. I see absolutely no cause for concern or worry.

Your negative HIV test out to 35 days is very encouraging, but not yet definitive and conclusive. For that you'll need to wait until the three-month mark.

Your symptoms are not worrisome for HIV acute retroviral syndrome (ARS). Rather, they are more characteristic of stress, anxiety and depression.

So to sum up, your HIV risk is essentially nonexistent. Your symptoms are not worrisome for HIV. And finally, your negative HIV test out to 35 days is very encouraging, but not yet conclusive. Based on all this, I would advise you have every reason to be very optimistic that you did not contract HIV from this sexual adventure. Your definitive three-month test will undoubtedly be negative.

Thank you for your willingness to make a donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). In return I'm sending you my best good-luck/good-health karma that your definitive three-month HIV test is negative. I'm very confident it indeed will!

Good luck. Be well.

condoms- HELP PLEASE!
autoimmune + HIV