condoms- HELP PLEASE!

i am a married moron that had sex for about 30 seconds with a total unknown woman. Wore a condom and even pulled out as i was cumming and the semen stayed in the condom so couldnt have broke, I hope. Worried for some crazy reason. Should I get tested. HOPE YOU NO!!! Making a donation for your great work. HELP!! I cant sleep

Your sleepless nights are caused by your guilt over this entire incident. Assuming that you used a latex condom properly and it did not break, your HIV-acquisition risk would be essentially nonexistent. Should you test? Well, from an HIV-diagnosis standpoint I don't feel it's necessary. However, from a psychological perspective it may be helpful if you continue to worry. A negative three-month rapid HIV test could put any residual HIV fears and worries quickly and permanently to rest.

As for your guilt and sleepless nights, I recommend leveling with your wife. It's not only the most effective way to confront the guilt; it's also the right thing to do.

Thanks for your tax-deductible donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated and urgently needed.

Be well. Stay well.

No reply, please . Just a Thank You!
i am almost diet....Plz Reply Dr. Bob