Donation of 100 dollors

hello sir i want to donate but how can i donate by credit card i dont know i also have query i had sex with high risk women i used same condom for oral and vaginal sex can i get hiv from her if she scratch the condom with her teeth i didnt check the condom please answer it is apromise i will donate 100 dollars just tell me the procedure of donating by credit card.

Condoms can be damaged by a toothy blow job, but if the condom did break, chances are you would know it. It's not really a subtle occurrence, because the thin piece of latex is stretched tight over your towering tallywhacker. If the latex breaks, it does so very dramatically. Mr. Happy's head usually comes poking out of the condom just like your head pokes out of a turtleneck sweater! If you're worried, a simple rapid HIV test at the three-month mark will provide a definitive result and hopefully calm any residual worries you may have. The result will undoubtedly be negative. Oral sex, even without a condom, carries only a very slight risk for HIV transmission.

As for donating to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation via credit card, it is very easy. Just sign onto the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org and click on the "Donate" tab. Fill in the required information and send it on its way. In return I'll send you a personalized acknowledgement and thank-you letter. I'm also sending you my good-luck karma that you are HIV negative and stay that way, OK?

Be well.

fingering a woman with a small cut on finger
Is there a correlation?