Am in a dilema

Hi Doc, its a pity you never answered my question.I had unprotected sex last april latered developed abdominal,back and later spinal pain towards the neck region and tiredness.I took antibiotics thinking i was bact infection but developed thrush couple of days later .I got in touch with terrence higgins foundation in uk and the assisted in getting me to an STD clinic in an NHS hosp for hiv test which came back negative.Am still confused as to the result after 6 months as my thrush still persist and the dull pain in the spinal area.did another test in march 2008 with home test kit, it was still negative.Am i trully negative?

It is not a pity I never answered your question! Rather it's a pity you chose to have unprotected sex in the first place, as that's what landed you in this "dilema"! It's also a pity that despite two negative HIV tests out to 11 months after your indiscretion you are still wondering if you are "trully" negative.

I cannot diagnose the cause of your dull pain or thrush (I tend to doubt you still actually have thrush if you are off antibiotics); however, I can with great certainty tell you what's not causing these problems: It's not HIV!

Is it a FLU or is it ARS
PEP or HIV?