window period for autoimmune hepatitis

hello doc sorry to keep asking you the same question its just no one has been able to answer this for me i had a single unprotected vaginal exposure max 15 minutes in vietnam 3 weeks after i returned all signs and symptoms of ars i got tested 8,10,11,12,15 weeks elisa and rapid tests all came back neg my question is since i have autoimmune hep and my exposure was in vietnam do i need to re test up to 6 months? and is there a different kind of test i need for the strains found in vietnam? thanks let me know where i can give a donation

Autoimmune hepatitis and having your potentially "dangerous liaison" in Viet Nam would not have any effect on the accuracy of your repeatedly negative ELISA test at 8, 10, 11, 12 and 15 weeks. Testing out to six months is not warranted in my opinion, but certainly available if you insist on getting it. At this point the only ting I would recommend is to WOO-HOO and stop worrying, OK?

Thanks for your willingness to make a tax-deductible donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. Donation information can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org.

Be well. Stay well.

Please help me -- 7 year indeterminate
Husband is HIV Positve and wife tested Negative