What To do Next???

Doc. Feb 8th 2006, I became very ill and lost a great deal of weight among other disturbing symptoms. Because of a condom failure with a professional two week prior, my fear was HIV. I've have been using this site for information and found myself overwelmed by the amount of conflicting information out there. I have read and been told by general doctors that it can take years for someone to test positive and 3-12 months is just a general guideline. I dont have to tell you how much this has upset me. I'm still ill and going by those statements, I'm still in the game of actually being infected even though my tests have all been negative, the last being 24 months after my moment of concern. Done them all, RNA, bDna, and antibody for 1-O-2. In your experience is there the slightest chance that what they are saying is true and not just their attempt at fame.

By the way your work here is great, please keep up the good work.

Yes, there may well be "conflicting information out there," but there certainly is no conflicting information here or with any legitimate HIV specialist regarding your absolutely definitive and conclusive HIV-negative status! Multiple negative tests using multiple assays (RNA, bDNA, antibody for 1-0-2) out to 24 months are definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. I cannot diagnosis the cause of your symptoms over the Internet. However I can tell you with absolutely certainty what's not causing them: it's not HIV! OK?

Scared Single Dad (Again)
Pregant anf tested +, Scared lost Confused? Help