Did i use a condom correctly? I will donate $100 Dollars to your foundation

Hi doctor bob i recently had sex with a female friend i put on a condom and briefly penetrated her for 5 seconds. i wasent very turned on by her so i lost my erection doing so. i took of the condom and masturbated to get it hard again. 5 minutes later when i got an erection i placed the same condom i used before on my penis and had sex for about a minute until i called it quits and stopped. Could i have got infected by placing the condom that briefly penetrated her vagina. again??? Could her vaginal fluids on the condom have entered my urethra. Was i at risk please respond

"Proper use" of condoms would entail using a separate condom for each episode of penetrative sex. However, the overall HIV-acquisition risk of the condom re-use episode you describe would be negligible at best. If you remain worried, a single rapid HIV test at the three-month mark should put those worries permanently to rest.

Thank you for your generous gift to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). In return I'm sending my good-luck karma that your definitive three-month HIV test is negative. I'm very confident it will indeed be negative!

Continue to play safe and you'll stay safe.

no question, just thanks
Scared Single Dad (Again)