no question, just thanks

Dear Dr Bob, Thanks for your encouraging answer, I guess I was just looking for some hope. Reading on the boards I found one of your earlier replies: "As for your one main question about the duration of the ARS rash, perhaps the reason no one has been able to give you an "accurate answer" is that the rash is variable in presentation and duration from person to person. Rash occurs in about 70% of people with primary HIV infection. It is usually a reddish, non-itchy, slightly raised papular eruption. It is usually symmetrical with distinct 5 to 10 millimeter spots affecting the face or trunk. Sometimes it can affect the arms, legs, palms, soles or even be generalized. The duration of the rash, as I mentioned, is variable."

Fits my rash perfectly, so the rash being something else at the same time also is astronomically low chance and maybe be none. Thankyou for the goodluck karma, and my best wishes to you

You're welcome. Also please note the ARS rash description is very nonspecific and could apply to a wide variety of ailments other than HIV. Consequently my opinion and advice remain unchanged.

Swollen Neck Lymph node
Did i use a condom correctly? I will donate $100 Dollars to your foundation