WIF

Dear Dr Bob,

Just want to say that i read the posts on ur forum everyday, and i want to thank you form all of us HIV - and HIV + folks here. Its really comferting when someone who is so troubled with their, dignosis, symptoms, etc write to you seeking help advice etc when at the end of your reply you say " I am here if you need me ok?"..... I can i magine and relate to all the people out there who come desperately looking for the right comforting words and especially when they get it from you who has been virally enhanced for so many years.

You are an angle doc, love u....

and this is just for you...... XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

yurz forever

WIF

Hi WIF!

Thank you for your extremely kind comments. They are warmly appreciated. If we all would just help and comfort each other, there would be absolutely nothing we could not overcome. That's why I named our HIV/AIDS benefit events "Concerted Effort": To play not only on the word "concert," because often we focus these events on a musical performance, but also on the word "concerted" to describe our combined effort to battle the pandemic.

As for my being an angle, nah, I wouldn't look good with white fluffy wings and playing a harp. I feel more comfortable as a mischievous little devil in a red suit playing the piano!

Be well. (And many thanks!)

Multiple inconclusive tests
how soon can ARS symptoms appear