Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

WIF
May 19, 2008

Dear Dr Bob,

Just want to say that i read the posts on ur forum everyday, and i want to thank you form all of us HIV - and HIV + folks here. Its really comferting when someone who is so troubled with their, dignosis, symptoms, etc write to you seeking help advice etc when at the end of your reply you say " I am here if you need me ok?"..... I can i magine and relate to all the people out there who come desperately looking for the right comforting words and especially when they get it from you who has been virally enhanced for so many years.

You are an angle doc, love u....

and this is just for you...... XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

yurz forever

WIF

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi WIF!

Thank you for your extremely kind comments. They are warmly appreciated. If we all would just help and comfort each other, there would be absolutely nothing we could not overcome. That's why I named our HIV/AIDS benefit events "Concerted Effort": To play not only on the word "concert," because often we focus these events on a musical performance, but also on the word "concerted" to describe our combined effort to battle the pandemic.

As for my being an angle, nah, I wouldn't look good with white fluffy wings and playing a harp. I feel more comfortable as a mischievous little devil in a red suit playing the piano!

Be well. (And many thanks!)

Dr. Bob

Previous
Multiple inconclusive tests
Next
how soon can ARS symptoms appear

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.