GAY MARRIAGE IS EVIL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm from the real America, the God-fearing part that will never accept those living the gay lifestyle getting married! Sally Kern is right and you are wrong! I'm this year's Homecoming Queen and I'm going to use my speech to tell everyone this trend is evil and must be stopped before it destroys the country.

I know you'll never post this .......

Hello Homecoming Queen,

You hail from "real America, the God-fearing part" and you just "hate" the idea of "those living the gay lifestyle" being able to get married. You think Sally Kern is right!?! Hmm . . . first off, who the hell is Sally Kern? I had to Google and You Tube her to find out more about this anti-gay rightwing religious-zealot fluffernutter. Apparently she is an Oklahoma state representative currently spouting off rightwing poppycock about "deviant lifestyles" and "destroying the moral fabric of our nation," blah, blah, blah. From what I can see or read, she hasn't really said anything that hasn't already been said by (insert name of any rightwing wingnut extremist here) before. I do see that she would like to convert Oklahoma schools into churches and that she's married to the pastor of Olivet Baptist Church. So she's your role model and you want to take her message back to God-Only-Knows-Where, Oklahoma high school (or college?)???? Hmm . . . I can just hear the public address system loudspeakers blaring out "at tonight's performance the role of Moron, usually played by Sally Kern or the dead Jerry Falwell, will be played by our homecoming queen and Church Lady wannabe Wendy McHeadupherbutt." Gosh, and I'm sure you're going to wow the audience with your famous tap routine that features the sparkling crucifixes instead of batons. (For our reader's edification here is Sally Kern's direct quote: "Studies show that no society that has totally embraced homosexuality has lasted more than, you know, a few decades. So it's the death knell of this country. I honestly think it's the biggest threat our nation has, even more so than terrorism or Islam which I think is a big threat, okay? Cause what's happening now is they are going after, in schools, two-year olds...And this stuff is deadly, and it's spreading, and it will destroy our young people, it will destroy this nation." Amazing, isn't it?)

Well dearie, as it turns out, "real America" does indeed include the state of California. Also, isn't the concept of "God-fearing" a bit bizarre? Isn't God supposed to be about love and acceptance? Why are you and Ms. Krazy-Kern so scared of happy gay people in love? Why do cultural conservatives hate gay marriage? There still is complete lack of fact or substance to support such a hateful position! Why is gay marriage even a threat? Who's being threatened and how???

Well, like it or not sweetie, couples who deeply love each other may now get married in California. It's true. And the couple tying the proverbial knot might both have penises! (Or both might not!) Can you imagine anything more disastrous than that? Oh my straight heterosexual white god, what's to become of us? Armageddon must be fast approaching. Right? Maybe others like you will rally to this cry of mindless religious righteousness and blatant Biblical misunderstanding and try a Rove-like maneuver based on intolerance and hate, writing discrimination into California's constitution with a hate-filled, fear-mongering amendment to "protect the sanctity of marriage." But really dearie, don't you think your homecoming rant (and the California voters) should be focused on the three trillion dollar Iraq war debacle or our collapsing economy or perhaps the environmental crisis of global warming? After all, folks will be paying four bucks a gallon to get to your misguided speech. Think about it! Better yet, just think! If you do that, the rest will take care of itself.

And by the way Miss Priss what are you doing here lurking around on a web-site devoted to safer sex and HIV prevention. Did you have a question about HIV or perhaps an episode of unsafe sex?

what are chances of getting Hiv with a condom?
gay sero-discordant relationship (MAGNETIC COUPLE PROBLEMS) (SHOULD I DUMP MY POSITIVE LOVER)