HIV PEP testing

Hi, i had a serious hiv exposure. I started PEP about 20 hours later. After 2 weeks i got a fever, muscle aches, fatigue and headache. It lasted 4 days. After i finished PEP i got swollen lypmh nodes in my neck and a rash on the back and front of my neck. The rash is now dissappearing about 24days later. Hence ive had all the symptoms of hiv although they were set apart, is it possible the PEP made the symptoms come at different times. I had a test 7-8 weeks after my exposure and no antibodies were found although obviously this was very early to test. Do i stand any chance?

Do you stand a chance? Absolutely! You don't mention the exact nature of your "serious HIV exposure" or what PEP regimen you took, but the fact you had a negative HIV test at 7-8 weeks is extremely encouraging. The vast majority of HIV-infected folks have detectable levels of anti-HIV antibodies in their blood by 4-6 weeks. Symptoms are notoriously unreliable as predictors of who actually is or is not infected. Rely on your test results, not symptoms, OK?

i'm positive gay i had bareback and worried
what are chances of getting Hiv with a condom?