Prostate Stimulation

I am a 57 year old stight man and was getting a massage from a say massuer. He inserted his finger in my rectum mommentarily to tough my prostate. Should I be concerned? He was also a body builder and said that he takes testosterone? Does that indicate he is HIV postivie? Hs is or say he is with a gay partner of 8 years. I am maried and worried!!!

You're a 57-year-old "stight" man receiving a massage from a "say" masseur, a testosterone-taking body builder, who massaged your prostate by sticking his finger up your butt to "tough" your prostate. Hmm . . . OK, if you say so.

So your question is: Because Muscle Max the Masseur uses testosterone, does that indication he is HIV "postivie"? "Postivie"??? What's that???

As for bodybuilders who use (abuse) testosterone being HIV positive, no, you cannot make that assumption. I work out at Gold's Gym and I can tell you the place is chock-a-block full of testosterone-pumped gym bunnies, the vast majority of whom are not HIV infected. That said, if your massive masseur was HIV infected, it is possible he could be on testosterone-supplementation therapy, because hypogonadism (low testosterone) is quite commonly found in HIV disease.

Regarding your HIV-acquisition risk, whether he's a poz or neggie, a finger "mommentarily" in the backdoor is not considered to be a risk for HIV transmission, assuming the skin on the probing finger was intact.

Also, I should mention opting for this type of massage is a somewhat curious choice. You may well be "maried," but are you sure about the "stight" part??? Well, either "say" or "stight" your risk remains essentially nonexistent, OK? And just out of curiosity, have you ever considered trying the spell-check function on your computer?

CT tech from the great white north needs your help:)
i'm positive gay i had bareback and worried