Gay Marriage

Hi Dr. Bob,

This is your fan from Brazil (the samba instructor)...

Now that the California Court has given gay marriage a green light, are you going to marry your sweet heart?

Stay well and maybe when I am in California I will meet you in person!

Well Steve and I had a date set to get hitched in San Francisco four years ago, but the courts put an end to the civil unions before we got the chance to say "I do" (even though we've been "doing it" for 15 years! In typical Bob-and-Steve fashion, we decided that since we had the party planned anyway, we just proceeded on with the celebration and called it a "Nearly Wed" party. So will we dust off our tuxedos again? It's a possibility! In fact, I need a wedding planner . . . . Now where did I put Jennifer Lopez's phone number? And isn't Patrick Dempsey (Dr. McDreamy) playing the part of a Maid of Honor in a new movie? I wonder if he's available for our event. Hmm . . . maybe not. I wouldn't want the groomsman to be sexier than the two grooms! And what about our samba lessons? I was hoping Steve and I could do a "Dancing with the Stars" samba routine at our bash!

So sad and scared
PEP side effects time