So sad and scared

I was the one who used oil based lube,and now i have shingles. I am only 22. Is this something assoiciated with an inital infection. Thanks , your a very kind man.

Shingles, particularly if the outbreak is severe, extensive and more generalized than usually seen, can be associated with immunodeficiency of any cause (HIV, cancer, radiation, chemotherapy, etc.). However, I hasten to add that the vast majority of cases of shingles, particularly when the rash remains localized to one specific area on one side of the body, have absolutely nothing to do with HIV. You can read more about this in the archives.

Try not to be sad or scared. I'm still fairly confident all will turn out well for you. I'm here if you need me.

Help concerned about symptoms (they are very specific)
Gay Marriage