RE:CVID and ME!!!

DR.BOB!!! YOU JUST MADE ME SO..SO...actually, you just totally made me realize that I'm falling apart due to anxiety and psychosomatic causes. I don't understand how or why you put up with people like me but I do appreciate it Dr.Bob. Actions speak louder than words right? How's this, I don't have much, and I don't need to be spending more $$$ on add'l testing and most importantly, there are others out there who need this more than I do - hence you and others suffering from HIV. You have my word Dr.Bob. The minute I save up a thousand bucks, you better believe your sweet ass it's coming your way. OH, btw, that 100 is on it's way buddy boy!! Thanks DR.BOB!!!

Wow. Thanks! Now you've made my day as well! Thank you for your generous pledge to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. I can assure you your one gift will touch many lives in drastic need. On behalf of those lives, please accept my heartfelt thanks. It's been my personal experience that whatever I give to others in need in the true spirit of generosity and compassion is returned to me one-thousand fold in a myriad of ways. I'm confident you'll have a similar rewarding experience from helping others. Excellent cosmic karma is coming your way!

Be well. Stay well. Many thanks.

Indeterminate
Symptoms and uncertainty