Non-sexual exposure experiments
May 13, 2008
There are too many questions about enironmental exposure and the absence of corresponding researches in laboratory operating natural concentrations of HIV. Does your group plan to design such experiments?
Response from Dr. Frascino
"Enironmental" exposure? What??? The "absence of corresponding researchers in laboratory operating natural concentrations of HIV."??? What???? What does that even mean?
To answer your specific question: "Does your group plan to design such experiments?" The short answer would be no. The longer answer would be nope!!!
The issues of environmental exposure to and/or casual contact with HIV causing HIV transmission have been extensively evaluated in the past. Those concerns have been well addressed. (Check out the archives!)
As for there being "too many questions" about this topic and thus the necessity for more research, no, dearie, that's not how it works. If that were the case, I'd have to be doing research 24/7 on:
1. Strippers giving lap dances to horned-up sexually repressed rightwing conservatives.
2. Blowjobs given by cross-dressing, post-operative transsexual Mormon midgets to horned-up sexually repressed rightwing conservatives.
3. The hypothetical risks associated with the possibility that Larry Craig (a horned-up sexually repressed rightwing conservative) might be in the next bathroom stall practicing his wide stance and grabbing body parts under the stall walls.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When Can I Return To Work After Shingles?
- What Is The Difference Between Shingles And Herpes?
- What Do Herpes Looks Like On Your Lips?
- What Happens If Genital Herpes Goes Untreated?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- Can Vaginitis Cause Chills?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.