Hiv positive

My husband has infected me with the desease befre we got married.he does not want to used a condom.its been 4yrs living with the desease.how can i be helped.and im allowing him to have sex with me i have tried to convised him but it only last for a day or 2..please help

Your husband does not sound like the most considerate fellow! I would suggest you bring this topic up with your and his HIV physician. (Perhaps you are seeing the same HIV specialist.) The HIV specialist should be helpful in explaining the risk of superinfection to your husband. You could also simply refuse to have sex with him without proper protection (latex condom). It takes two to do the unsafe horizontal mattress mambo. Maybe it's time to stop trying to convince him to do the right thing and instead just not allow him to have unprotected sex with you. You can also introduce him to this Web site and encourage him to become more informed.

Help from Bobarama campaign needed!!!
Non-sexual exposure experiments