Thank You!!!!!!!

Just wanted to express my sincere thanks for your supportive words - thank you soooo much for answering (Really Worried - Feb 29)! You are truly a great example of someone who is making a difference to others - I hope to help out others in my community. You were awaiting my WOOHOO and I can certainly give you that...WOO-FRICKIN'-HOO (just got tested today)! I will be donating again soon to help you to continue to connect with others in need. Thank you for being here! You are a piece of heaven on earth.

Ultra Worried 'Well'

Hi Ultra-Worried "Well"!

WOO-de-frickin'-HOO! Thanks both for writing back to share your excellent news and for your warm and very kind comments. And thank you for your generous gift to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). All are warmly appreciated. Combined our "concerted efforts" will continue to turn hopelessness into hope and eventually turn the tide on the HIV/AIDS pandemic.

Be well. Stay well.

hiv negative
CHRONS DISEASE - 4th try - new cisrumstance -please help Doc