May 13, 2008
sir i had sex with two guys frm 2001 to 2004. i didnt used condoms. now in 2008 i got tested negative for hiv.i didnt had any type of sex frm last 4 years. is there any need of hiv test in future.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Your negative HIV test four years after your last possible exposure is definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. The only reason to get another HIV test in the future is your having another potential exposure. You can easily avoid that by using latex condoms for all penetrative sex.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Loose Stool After Rubbing Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Barebacking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Touching Open Wound Worried I Have
- Sinus Infection After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Bj Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.