possible blood contact

hello dr. Robert I wish everything works good for you. valuable information by your foundation very appreaciated by people like us. My question is; at 2 am in the morning a sharp side of my wifes jewelery got into between my nail and the skin it just hurt and a little pain. around 15 pm some unlucky person walking thruogh the street was hit by by an empty flower pot rolling from second floor to his head. his head ws bleading so we ltehim wash his head in cafesrestroom so then I went to look if any serious damage happened to him. after he washed his head He asked me to look if the cut was serious I picke his hair carefully and slowly after incidence in less 30 seconds I washed my hand very carefully and clean with lots of soap ther was no blood 90 percent sure that did not touched my hand. I am married and so curious if need any testing. By the way offcourse not all walking people are hiv+. my wound was between nail and the skin and was small non bleeeding 12 hours or so wound should I feel relaxand continue my peacefull life. please send me iformation for donation via bank I am writing this from Turkey. thank you very much

Hello Turkey-Guy,

So a guy got beamed in the noggin by a flower pot falling from the second floor! Wow, I thought that only happened in really lame slapstick comedies. It was very nice of you to help this unlucky fellow! Your HIV-acquisition risk is nonexistent. Neither concern nor HIV testing is warranted.

The information for direct wire transfer to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation is: Mellon Bank Pittsburgh, P.A. ABA # 043000261 Credit ML Account Number 101-1730 Further Credit to: Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation Account # 830-04C48 For international transfers add: Swift number MELN US 3P Additional donation information can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. Thank you for your willingness to help others in desperate need. I'm confident your generous nature helping not only those struggling with HIV/AIDS, but also wounded flower-pot victims, will bring you excellent cosmic karma for health, peace, prosperity and happiness.

Be well.

donation address and general question
CVID and testing