In need of karma...I want to woohoo

Dr. Frascino, Thank you for all your posts. They are informative, inspirational, and comforting. It has been almost ten years since I engaged in unprotected sexual intercourse as a college coed with two different guys ( status remains unknown to me). In all these years, both shame and fear have kept me from testing. I finally took a home access test tonight and now I will pray and pray ...that in a few days I too will be Woo-Hooing!!!!

Please send me your woo-hoo karma!

Gosh, I can hardly remember what I had for breakfast yesterday and you're worried about two wild nights on a waterbed in some college frat-house a decade ago while listening to Donna Summers disco???

Sure, I'll send my good-luck karma and keep my fingers crossed that your Home Access test is negative. (I strongly suspect it will indeed by negative and you'll soon be kicking yourself for a whole decade of needless worry!) Do write back and let me know the results, because it's really, really difficult to type with these crossed fingers, OK?

A Question from Half of a Magnetic Couple
How can someone contract HIV? (HIV TRANSMISSION BETWEEN TWO HIV NEGATIVES, 2008)