|6 months test
May 13, 2008
Hi Dr Bob i want to answer if a neagtive eliza test on the 25th week after the possible exposure is 100% negative!i mean conclusive and woo-hoo able!and secondly i want to know if antidepressants like zoloft and traxene affect the result of the test Thank in advance You helped so much 6 months now.Please be well and stay well as you say..people need you... Paul Greece
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Hello Greek Paul,
Yes and no! Yes, a negative ELISA at week 25 is both conclusive and WOO-HOOable! And no, Zoloft and traxene would not affect HIV test results.
So Paul, that means it's WOO-HOO time at the Acropolis tonight! Have an ouzo for me, OK?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Pee After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Condom Inside Out Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.