Doctor Bob pls answer me dontated to you charity thank you so much

Dear doctor, I bought a cup of coffee at a cafe drank it noticed that there was what it seemed like a blood smear on the cup, i went to the bathroom and so my lip bleeding, I know the it could have been from me but I cant stop thinking that it came from someone else maybe form the persons hand that gave me the cup. Im so devastated I think it to late for PEP what it was his blood and my lips was also bleeding is this even a thing I need to worry about? I have been so paranoid and depressed dont know what to do doctor do I cant go on like this just had a checkup everything ok do I need to test again or can I let go and be happy with my girlfriend

You describe yourself as "paranoid and depressed." I would definitely agree. Your HIV-acquisition risk is nonexistent. PEP would definitely not be warranted. What is warranted is counseling to help you confront your totally irrational and completely unwarranted fears of being HIV infected.

Thank you for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Good luck. Remember, HIV is not your problem; fear of HIV is!

I WANT TO GET MARRIED!!!! DON'T HATE ME!
plumbing and hiv