I WANT TO GET MARRIED!!!! DON'T HATE ME!

Dr. Bob, I am so sorry to bother you again! I forget to ask a question in my last post!

I was hoping you could clear something up for me because I was confused from your response.....so just 1 question please! I want to marry my gf and I need to know this before I can!

I am the guy who asked you about the risk of sharing a dollar bill to sniff cocaine/ and french kissing with gingivitis! (Please answer last question forever!!!!)

Now just to jog your memory....shared dollar bill to sniff cocaine with group of people/ waited 15 weeks...test NEGATIVE!!!!!

Kissing with Gingivits....waited 12 weeks....test NEGATIVE!!!!

Both tests were ORAQUICK!

Do I need to retest at 6 months, or is my 15 week and 12 week tests conclusive???? Sometimes you say 6 months....is this one of those cases?

I want to get married but need to know this! I am sorry for asking again!!!!

Maybe you shouldn't make those "last question forever" type statements. Something tells me you're more of a "hey doc, I just thought of another question" type of guy.

Regarding your latest question, your negative results are definitive and conclusive. No additional testing is warranted.

Congratulations on the upcoming nuptials!

Be well. Stay well.

QUESTION FROM DAR ES SALAAM - TANZANIA
Doctor Bob pls answer me dontated to you charity thank you so much